I don't believe I have blamed anyone in the TMO for anything - but I am willing
to call them on their crap-ola when I see it - I am sure this will sound
arrogant to a TMO junkie, but I got over the need for getting my meditation
"checked" when I left MIU in 1987 - how many other meditation pathways tell you
to get your meditation checked?

So we both know that no matter what I say you are gonna still turn a blind eye
to the excesses and ridiculous behavior of the TMO as well as the many many
many unfulfilled promises of Maharishi, the fact that he told lies about being
celibate and about what he was using everyone's money for.

And no matter what you say I will never give myself over to a group who walk
around feeling holier than everyone else by virtue of having paid a million
bucks for face time with a man who I think will go down in history as the most
successful con artist of the 20th Century. I mean, he had a 54 year run, made
over 3 billion dollars, was adored and treated like the second coming by
thousands of people, increased the con over the years with increasingly absurd
aspects of the original con (here I mean the sidhis as original con cuz as I
have stated before. I do think the basic meditation technique he taught is
beneficial, no more so than any other mind you), tho he did tell a few fibs
about the TM technique itself like it has no side effects (heavy unstressing on
rounding courses anyone?) it is more effective than other meditations and that
it only takes 3-5 years of TM to achieve enlightenment.

So yeah he was pretty successful. Now if you have deigned to read this far, I
wanna ask you an honest question. If you worked for a person who was running a
successful business that helped people to some extent in their lives and
discovered that he and his, let's say nephews, who ran the company with him
were misusing funds, taking money under false pretenses and using his position
to seduce women and telling a certain number of lies in order to keep his
business going, would you continue to support him and work for his company,
knowing that as you did so, you would still be helping people to some extent
even while helping him to perpetrate a con artist deal on the public at the
same time?