> Thanks I appreciate your saying this. I just like honesty, that's all -

if the TMO came clean owned up to all the things the things they do, openly and
honestly, I wouldn't have a word to say.

What I wonder about is why the TMO should let you know anything. Because even
if they did you wouldn't be able to understand even a sparkle of the ideas. Do
you remember the pearls before swine analogy ?  Being in a good mood today and
granting you the benefit of the doubt, it's not because I consider you a pig,
it's just that the qualifications for insights are not even dimly present.

Have you ever meditated with TM or spend time in the TMO ? If not, how on earth
can you possibly have an opinion ? I usually don't have the time to read your
posts here, but if they are equally unfounded what would be the reason to start
?