Thanks I appreciate your saying this. I just like honesty, that's all - if the
TMO came clean owned up to all the things the things they do, openly and
honestly, I wouldn't have a word to say.

________________________________
 From: awoelflebater <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 9:28 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM studies and dueling comments.

Michael, I read the website and your comments and I thought, like virtually all
of your writing here at FFL, that you state you case and your experiences with
utmost clarity and lack of reaction. I appreciate who you are and where you're
coming from to the extent that I can without really knowing you. Carry on, you
are simply speaking of your perceptions and conclusions and experiences in a
way which I find intelligent and worth considering.