--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <lurkernomore20002000@...>
wrote:

> Emily, I love you.  I really do.  But I gotta do this.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@>
> wrote:
> You can have no impact on Judy whatsoever. Â Did you not see the
> brilliance of her last post - see how beautiful the play is? Â You
> have already been branded as someone who leveled "vile accusations" at
> her and you have been dismissed. Â Done deal. Â Either you support
> Judy in her reality or you're out. Period. Â If she does deign to
> question or answer you, don't expect anything real to come across. Judy
> is a master of manipulation. Â Look what she has done here since the
> time she's been here? Â I would guess that now that she's 70, we
> would only expect her to become more and more entrenched in the business
> of adapting reality to her unconscious needs. Judy is the ultimate
> controller. Â
> >
> > Yes, Steve, those of us who are more direct communicators are at a
> disadvantage with someone like Judy, but I counter with the idea that
> ultimately it wouldn't matter. Â Those with a world view such as
> Judy's have no concept of compassion based in the real world. Judy is
> "right" about her assessment of FFL and woe be it to anyone who
> disagrees with her, and I do and I will continue to do so. Â The
> best, most compassionate thing she could do for me, would be to never
> read another post of mine ever. Â  Â
> >
> > Judy is the consummate misconstruer - when all else fails - she is
> fully blameless, unfairly attacked by others, subject of accusations
> from those in a cult, those engaged in a high school dynamic, etc. Â
> Whatever. Â
>
> Now, makes a little more sense. (-:

Dear Steve, I have read all of your recent posts (there isn't much I don't read
here, but I have to say the Maitreya thing has thrown me for a bit of a loop,
but I digress) and you are a stubborn sort of fellow at times. I mean, there is
a part of me that really, really likes a part of you. I still don't think you
have a mean bone in that body of yours and you can certainly take criticism
with a shrug and a smile but sometimes you are just plain silly. I'll bet in
real life you are well liked and I am sure you deserve the many friends that
you most likely have. But for heaven's sake (and maybe for our sake too) you
need to get a bit of a grip. The train is headed for Chicago but somehow you
have ended up riding a donkey backwards towards Topeka.