--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...>
wrote:

> Steve *feels* Ann is a little off. He wants to apply Robin's reality
template to her but astonishingly, he hasn't a clue how to apply Robin's
reality template to *himself*. Steve's bright idea to apply Robin's
Reality Template to Ann ranks in the top ten for "Most Ridiculous Shit
Steve Has Ever Said."
> Steve can't put his finger on why Ann's posts mostly miss the target.
But that's not surprising. He has yet to put his finger on why *he* has
become a target for ridicule. He could give concrete examples of Ann
missing the mark but he won't because there are no such examples and as
usual he's too fucking lazy to search the archives. He says whatever
irresponsible shit he *feels* as if it's true without offering a shred
of proof and then remains, stubbornly, stupidly clueless as to why
anyone would ask him to be accountable for the shit he flings around
FFLife.
Raunch,

When it's all said and done, I think they can say about you:

Her blind spots were immense.  She was reduced to a babbling idiot when
asked to explain the sexism and corruption in the TMO, and the hypocrisy
of her best friends, but she could always be relied upon dish up a
decent insult when called upon.

I think that about sums it up.