--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@... wrote:

> I was fucking with her just as I fuck with retards like you here and I had a
> blast, her whole life was based on fantasies of a Guru. She would fashion
> herself as a traditional, conservative Hindu woman, she would talk about her
> love, innocence, devotion but she was totally alienated from reality. She
> couldn't even love her own husband and her actual actions were totally
> opposite to her fantasies. In retrospect I was so mystically intoxicated that
> I myself was unaware of my behavior and it genuinely scared the crap out of
> her..LOL, because you only read about it in books to actually witness and be
> with an ordinary man who was blissed and intoxicated was too much for her,
> would have too much for anyone so I feel sympathy, pity for her regardless -
> no way she could ever imagine the state of mind I was in. She stayed away
> from me after that :-), we had already been separated over a year at that
> point.

> So it's still slander Steve baby, any time retards try to judge me - it's
> slander :-)

You are such a hot head Ravi. That results in retarded thinking. Judging almost
everyone as a retard reveals a lot of retarded sensitivities in your brain.
Difficult to figure out. Takes one to know one. The situation you describe
here, regardless of what your experiences at the time were, and even what they
are now, must have been very painful for you. When dealing with people's
fantasies you have to kind of walk on the cracks between them, and that is
really difficult to do, especially if we are loaded with our own fantasies.
Even if we have really clear spiritual experiences, learning to live those
experiences in a way that does not cause problems with people close to us, and
people not so close to us may be very challenging.