lurkernomore20002000@ wrote:

> > Thank you for recognizing my brilliance Robin. I know it's taken you
> > while. After these flame wars settle down some, I'll try to clue you
in
> > on what makes a valid comparison, and what does not. If I forget,
> > remind me.
> >
> > Your Friend in Christ,
> >
> > Steve
> >

> Dear Steve, I'm in to the Christ consciousness of the Unified Field
too.
> -Buck
Then let me take you in my embrace.

Let us pray: Dear Lord, these have been trying times at FFL. Really, we
had a few days of calm, but it pretty much all busted open starting last
night. And Lord, I am perplexed. How can it be that people who are like
minded about so many things, can have such vehement disagreements? Even
in your wisdom Lord, I don't know if you can adequately answer this.

Lord, include me and Ravi in your prayers. I feel that some measure of
reconciliation has taken place between us, and I thank you for that.

And bless Share, and Emily, and Judy, and the Raunchdog. (I know Lord
that that name is a little peculiar, but she is a fine person. She is
someone I would want to have on my team.)

And Lord, forget not our dear friend in Canada, Robin Woodsworth
Carlson. A fine fellow he is, who only recently came out from his
seclusion. Help him Lord to be understood properly.

And also Irantea, and Xeno, and all the others I haven't mentioned here
Lord, including Barry, and even Curtis. Okay, even Vaj.

Thank you Lord.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > You can't believe what you say here, Emily. You are defensive and
> > subjective and desperate. That's the way it comes across. You act as
if
> > these features of raunchy are self-evident.
> > >
> > > I guess they are.
> > >
> > > No, this was a factual post--finally.
> > >
> > > I guess I have to change my mind. This is called no-brainer
> > objectification of subjectivity.
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn emilymae.reyn@

Raunchy
> > puts out some of the most creative, ballsy, insightful, and
individual
> > posts here. Â You don't think she can think for herself? Â

Howell,
> > author of CULT

> > good use here.
> > donkey in the The Chronicles of Narnia.Â
> > himself. (and that is putting it mildly)

> > judge me -

> > the
> > you've said
> > everything.