 From: seventhray1 <lurkernomore20002...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 8:09 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: A Second Open Letter to Bill Howell, author of CULT

Okay.  Yes she does much of what you say.  At other times she appears so
deferential to Judy, that that comparison came to mind.  I retract the
comparison.  But as to the other entity in the relationship, Shift, the ape, I
still reserve judgement.
I like the raunchydog. (at least most of the time anyway)