Thank you for recognizing my brilliance Robin.  I know it's taken you a
while.  After these flame wars settle down some, I'll try to clue you in
on what makes a valid comparison, and what does not.  If I forget,
remind me.

Your Friend in Christ,

Steve

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@...>
wrote:

> You can't believe what you say here, Emily. You are defensive and
subjective and desperate. That's the way it comes across. You act as if
these features of raunchy are self-evident.

> I guess they are.
>
> No, this was a factual post--finally.
>
> I guess I have to change my mind. This is called no-brainer
objectification of subjectivity.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn emilymae.reyn@ wrote:
> >
> > Steve, you can't be serious. Â Are you being ironic? Â Raunchy
puts out some of the most creative, ballsy, insightful, and individual
posts here. Â You don't think she can think for herself? Â

donkey in the The Chronicles of Narnia.Â
> > The one who was so easily manipulated and couldn't really think for
himself. (and that is putting it mildly)

lurkernomore20002000@ wrote:

> > > Pay no attention to Steve, folks. He's just jealous that Ravi's
I.Q. is over 100.