--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> I think you were writing this as I was riffing on a
> similar thing.

That's just SO Woo Woo. Maybe what Jimbo meant when
he talked about things we "send each other privately"
was that we're in constant psychic communication.

Either that or that our senses of humor are similarly
warped. :-)

> In Catholic theology the immaculate conception is not
> about Mary being a virgin, but being uniquely born
> without original sin and therefor able to bear Jesus.
> So the jury is still out on Joseph's mojo.

"Catholic theology" strikes me as a little light in
the loafers there, dude. They're overlooking how easy
it is for a person to be born without original sin.

All they have to do is not be born Catholic, and thus
become prey to all that guilt indoctrination. :-)