No madam, it's quite healthy for males to have periodical sexual thoughts
and fantasies but Barry shows abnormally unhealthy levels of these - his
whole philosophy, shtick seems to be based on that - very stunted, twisted
and sick almost - it doesn't look like he had any meaningful, healthy
relationships with women, quite disrespectful - he makes me wanna throw up.