Dear Robin, you must stop taking so many things at face value - it will be your
downfall here. You will overreact, you will trigger without knowing it, your
panties will always be in a twist, which will be extremely uncomfortable for
you, as a man. (Doesn't bother me in the slightest by the way.)  You will feel
persecuted.  You will spend way too much time defending your ego, no not your
ego, your first person ontology.

*I* am coming to terms with my creepiness; I think it likely that Barry and
Curtis agree with you.  It has been a hard pill to swallow - like one of those
vitamin horse pills that one swallows in the morning before jumping in the car
to battle traffic to work and then, a few miles down the road, one realizes
that while it is supposed to be good for you, it is making you feel so nauseas
that you have to pull over and puke it up, along with the coffee, while wearing
a nice corporate suit - and then vomit goes all over the silk scarf and stinks
up the car and you walk into the morning meeting smelling like too much perfume
and a cherry lozenge.

For you Robin, there is a lovely poem in a magazine I get this month called
"Walk with Grand-Dog and Wallace Stevens."  I'm so creepy that I am dedicating
it to you, but I won't type it out for you because I am lazy.

Here is the link to the Table of Contents - you will have to click on it to see
who wrote it (I am a creepy gal, aren't I):

http://thesunmagazine.org/issues/444

 have a couple of wonderful shots