You know, the extraordinarily revolutionary thing about Maharishi's teaching is
that it says that everyone should meditate.  Not just should but must for very
sound scientific reasons.  Meditation for all Regardless of politics, gender
roles, even sexual orientation that this meditation and the science of
meditation is the essential ingredient for all humanity moving progressively
forward in their birthright. Even tea-party nuts, vegans, omnivores, atheists,
Republicans and Islamicists.  It is important that we not let little things get
in the way of people coming together in meditation and enlightenment.
-Buck in the Dome

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seekliberation" <seekliberation@...>