Cool - I am glad to know it - I guess the fellow and his friends from Canada
were just paranoid or maybe the Canadian TMO had some homophobes running things
for a while - dunno

________________________________
 From: Ann <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 9:53 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Same Sex Marriage Is a Crime Against Humanity

> I am curious as to the TMO's position on gays - inthe 1980's at MIU I knew a
> guy from Canada who was gay and he claimed that there was a great deal of
> prejudice from the TMO toward gays as in if it were known someone were gay
> they would be asked to leave the university as apparently the TMO thought
> being gay reflected badly on the TMO - I had never heard this at the time and
> asked around and several people said it was true pretty much throughout the
> entire official Movement. At the time I was still a TM junkie, so didn't know
> what to think except that it was a pretty screwed up attitude for the
> Movement to take. Anyone know anything about the TMO's stance on gays and
> lesbians?

Funny, half my friends at MIU in the 1980's were gay, more men than women, and
no one ever seemed that interested in hiding that fact nor was I ever under the
impression that it would have ever been an issue at the school. If it had, our
class would have been severely decimated after the expulsions!