From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Jackson
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 6:40 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Same Sex Marriage Is a Crime Against Humanity

I am curious as to the TMO's position on gays - inthe 1980's at MIU I knew a
guy from Canada who was gay and he claimed that there was a great deal of
prejudice from the TMO toward gays as in if it were known someone were gay they
would be asked to leave the university as apparently the TMO thought being gay
reflected badly on the TMO - I had never heard this at the time and asked
around and several people said it was true pretty much throughout the entire
official Movement. At the time I was still a TM junkie, so didn't know what to
think except that it was a pretty screwed up attitude for the Movement to take.
Anyone know anything about the TMO's stance on gays and lesbians?

  _____