I was not going to be satisfied in this life if I did not find TM or something
else just like it, to fulfill the spiritual hunger I felt from a young age. So
I am *really* glad someone, anyone, made the technique available.

That also goes for the Divine Gifts of the microwave oven, plumbed hot water,
the 'net, the miracle of champagne, and CDs, to name a few!:-)