She should have been fired! Unfortunately liberalism is seen as the sacred cow,
anything that may  disparage it (not unlike the tmorg btw) is  a threat!
Today truth, is secondary to personal advantage, sad but a true description of
an Obama admininsration. Look At all the millions that are being made by
government contractors picked by Obama.