You know Bill, I'm just gonna have to let you carry on.  I don't see
much opportunity for a dialog.  You seem pretty frustrated, and I can
understand that.  But you appear so one sided, that I think you should
work it out as best you can.  I hope you can come to some resolution in
your mind.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wgm4u wrote:

> She should have been fired! Unfortunately liberalism is seen as the
sacred cow, anything that may disparage it (not unlike the tmorg btw) is
a threat! Today truth, is secondary to personal advantage, sad but a
true description of an Obama admininsration. Look At all the millions
that are being made by government contractors picked by Obama.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wgm4u wrote:
> >

> > You seem to ineptly forget Hillary Clinton herself was for the WAR
in Iraq, you silly liberals have such a short memory.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" wrote:
> > >

> > > Wowzer. I can only imagine your outrage at GWB for that war in
Iraq.