--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seekliberation"  wrote:
(snip)
> Hillary has, in my opinion, done just fine as Sec Of State.
> Probably average to well above average in comparison to any
> other in the past.  Trust me, I don't like her at all, but
> I have to call it like I see it.  (it's also funny that
> Democrats aren't angry at all, but would be if it were
> McCain or Romney who made this mistake).

I seriously doubt you would have seen anything from the
Democrats remotely like the frenzy of ridiculous
accusations the Republicans indulged in. And if the
Republicans had been halfway reasonable in this case,
you might have seen more anger from Democrats. As it
was, they had to go on defense.

(snip)
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wgm4u  wrote:
> >
> > So Hillary, did you enjoy your short lived glory?

Hillary Clinton was 2012's Most Admired Woman in the
World, according to Gallup, for the 17th time in 20
years.