--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb  wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:
> > > (snip)
> > >
> > > What good would vilifying him do, Michael? You appear
> > > to enjoy wallowing in your outrage, but you won't be
> > > satisfied until everyone else is wallowing in it too.
> >
> > Sorta the way *you* do when obsessing on Curtis or Vaj
> > or myself or others of your enemies? Just sayin'... :-)
>
> Allow me to obsess a little more and point out that you
> carefully, deliberately, and dishonestly failed to quote
> the part of my post that refutes your accusation: Like
> dishonest politicians and banksters, you are alive and
> kicking and being destructive.

If what you wished to accomplish was to *demonstrate*
your obsession, and your tendency to project onto those
you dislike your *own* negative qualities, feel free.
I "allow" you. By all means, obsess away.  :-)

I never even *read* the parts of your post that I snipped,
much less deleted them "intentionally." That's something
*you* repeatedly accuse people of, because you're...uh...
insane, and you have a tendency to accuse others of the
very tactics that *you* employ. :-)

As for parallels, I think mine was apt. Michael obsesses
on Maharishi and the TMO because it's an *ongoing issue*.
None of the practices and dishonesty he's upset about
have stopped; instead, they are normal, everyday policy.
But there is another sense in which your stalking is
like his (apologies in advance to Michael if I'm incorrect,
none needed with regard to the Judester because everyone
here knows I'm correct).

That's the fact that it seems to *matter* to you both
very much that you are able to *convince* others to see
issues and obsessions the same way you do. You try to
*persuade* others to believe the way that you do, and
pile on to the issues you believe are issues.

I honestly don't try to do that. I'm here just for my
own amusement. I state my opinions -- making clear that
opinions is *all* that they are -- and then allow others
to react or not react, as they see fit. I don't get drawn
into long ego-battles to establish my opinion as the
correct one or the dominant one, and I don't try to get
other people to defend an opposite position. If they
choose to do that, it's their choice; if they choose not
to, that's their choice too. Either way is fine with me.

Compare and contrast with the Judester, whose *entire
online life* can be accurately characterized as a quest
to get other people to see things the warped way she
sees them, agree with it, and align themselves with her
in demonizing the people or orgs she believes are demons.
Michael, you have a touch of that yourself, although
not really in the same ballpark as The Corrector. She's
obsessed about *her* nemesis (moi) for over seventeen
years now, trying her best to get everyone on every forum
we've shared to think badly of me and diss me the way
they "should" according to her world view.

What really gets her panties in a twist is that she has
*failed* in this. People still manage to interact with
me without wearing the hate-blinders she wants them to
wear; people still realize that often I point out truths
about Maharishi, King Tonytwit, TM, and the TMO, and
react to them as what they are -- mere opinions, not an
attempt to sell them anything.

This drives her crazy. It drove her crazy when people
continued to like Curtis and Vaj and Sal Sunshine, too.
It *still* drives her crazy when people continue to like
or say positive things about Andrew Skolnick, or Mike
Doughney, or John Knapp, or John From Brazil -- all
people she's dedicated *enormous* amounts of time and
energy and hatred towards getting people to hate, too.

What precipitated this set of attacks on MJ, from my
point of view, is that this was happening again. A few
people were reacting...uh...not negatively to Michael,
and to me, so she "had" to step in to Correct Things.
It's her dharma, you see -- she really does see herself
as Andrew lampooned her: Judy Stein: Defender of the
Faith. :-)

Consider all of this, Michael. IMO, there is really no
point in trying to convince TM TBs to believe anything
other than the TM TB dogma they already believe. You
can only express opinions, and then sit back and watch
to See What Happens. Change takes time, and in matters
of belief, only comes from within.

Don't bother spending a lot of energy trying to convince
them -- it simply cannot be done. Just state what you
believe and then allow *them* to make your points for
you by overreacting and going into "Kill the messenger"
mode. If what you desire is to make the point that TM
practitioners are cultists, their *own behavior* demon-
strates this far better than anything you could say.

As for Judy, I will *continue* to express my opinions,
and a few feeble minds here will *continue* to join her
in overreacting to them, and at the same time some posters
here will *continue* to like me *anyway*, and there is
simply nothing she can do about this. If she's been an
absolute failure at this quest of hers for seventeen
years, she's not going to turn it into a winning streak
at this late stage of the game. :-)

And in the end, that knowledge is the best possible
revenge for seventeen years of stalking.  :-)