--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:

> Yes, me thinks you people have little, no, or poor idea
> what is going on here and just do not appreciate what
> we have here with these Golden Domes.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Domes

Isn't it possible that "we people" understand *completely*
what "you people" BELIEVE that you have "going on there,"
and just aren't fuckin' interested?

For example, I understand *fully* the kind of reinforced
sense of community and "belonging" that comes from twice
a day, in any weather, comes from traipsing across town
to do something supremely silly (like bouncing on your
butt and calling it "flying") with other people. Some
people get this same sense of community by painting their
faces and bodies odd colors and going to football games.

Others of us don't really feel the need for some sense
of extended community or "belonging," and/or we really
don't believe that the TMSP is particularly beneficial
to individuals, and *certainly* don't believe that it is
beneficial to the world or to the environment.

If we honestly don't BELIEVE those things, what could
*possibly* be our motivation to want to "join you in the
domes?"