The Buck stops here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiKZjq0vTWg
Feel good all over does not matter on the individual. We can feel the dysentery
and sickness in the domes of incubation of pathogens when the stars of the
almighty align with the who's who TMZ (no doz version) with their communicable
experience from Kumbha Mela celebrations, right there on the sheet covered foam
collective consciousness for world enlightenment.
Join Buck now, there is a calm before the storm of weathered bodies return,
join now, leap to the faith of neem oil and Amoxicillin and forever hold your
peace. How do you spell, relief?