I shall go forth dearest Ravi but only if we can go hand in hand smiley smile
(-:

________________________________
 From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Asstral [was Re: The Use of the Second Attention,
Pros and Cons]

"The celestial realm is NOT the upper astral according to them."

Oh dear Share - with the above statement the automated platitude detector of
FFL has recorded this as your 1 millionth platitude on FFL. You are hereby
declared to be the avatar of Mother Saraswati. You no longer need to visit any
healers, quantum light weavers - your weaknesses have been reduced to naught in
one fell swoop, you have been totally healed - no longer you are one of the
billions with positives and negatives. Go forth and start your own cult O' Wise
lady.