Thanks Shokacharya.  The good feeling is mutual.  I always enjoy your
contributions here.   We don't really get those first accounts about
India and elsewhere from anyone else.
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" awoelflebater@ wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@>
wrote:

> > > Steve has also recently been a generous supporter of yours.
Of course in that case there was no mention of knights on white horses,
lack of intelligence, etc.

> > I like Steve, and have always liked him. He is generous and one of
the more humble of the contributors here.

> <snip>
>
> I have to join the chorus here, even if belated. Steve is simply a
nice guy, I never felt any kind of aggressions or put-downs from him.
Steve, I also liked that very nice description after the not so nice
post of Alex to me, you know the flipper video you posted. This put a
smile on my face. It was just the right thing for me to see at the time.