Okay, it's Sunday morning now.  Maybe we can get go get some bacon and
eggs!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...>
wrote:

> Excellent, Steve...simply EXCELLENT! Â But, I've seen you do
better, so keep trying - it is Saturday night, after all. Â Perhaps
you can go find Ann on the dance floor and ask her to take you for a
spin. Â  Â

> >________________________________
Attention, Pros and Cons]

> >--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" authfriend@ wrote:

> >> (snip)

> >> For the record, Steve is one of the most aggressive put-downers
> >> (down-putters?) on FFL. (And no, not just of me by any means!)
> >
> >I guess I should say "thank you".  To stand in opposition to you,
on most things, would not bother me in the least.  Would probably
put me in the "normal" range on most scales.  Oooopsie, did I forget
the article?
> >P.S. I am sorry I declined to participate in one of your never
ending, "Judy WINS", arguments a couple days ago.  Maybe I can make
it up  to you somehow.