David, there is in fact quite a thriving economy in alternative health and
spirituality here in Fairfield, Ia.  Locally the rags we look at for events,
venues, and services are The Fairfield Weekly Reader and  also The Source.
People locally open them up alongside their calendar-planners to schedule their
lives here.  There's a tremendous amount going on in a small community
frequently with too many multiple options of things spiritual going on any day
or nite.  If you look in the classified ads for either you'll see some of the
market here.  The Weekly Reader does not have a good web presence but it gets
distributed every Thursday each week.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/fairfield-weekly-reader-fairfield

You could contact the Fairfield Weekly Reader and they'd send you a copy.  The
Source has a web page:  http://www.iowasource.com/
 You should come visit.  It's quite a spiritual place.  You'd like it.
-Buck