> boy, Obbadohbba, did you ever!  Get that wrong I mean.  Anywho Annie I
> think you and I are working off our karma with each other very nicely

I don't think I have any karma to 'work off with you' but we may be creating
some.

.  To celebrate I'm gonna reply to all your attempts to start confrontations,
er I mean conversations so far with me here in 2013:

I get the impression that if I don't agree with you about something or ask you
a question you take it as a confrontation. Am I confronting you now? Oops, and
now because I just asked you a question? Oops and now? Oh dear, this could turn
into an endless loop of quest, er, I mean confrontations.

> My ex does not mind my calling him ex.  He laughed when I asked him and said
> that it sounded like I had pushed one of your buttons.

Well, since I am no one's 'ex' I don't have a button there to push.

> Of course I know women can be competitive.  I played sports in grade school
> and high school.  And I'm here on FFL (-:

Oh, because your comment stated otherwise. Take a look at it again. Not trying
to say that you're wrong just that it looked like you were saying you were glad
you were a woman because it meant you didn't have to worry about competing or
being competitive.

> Judy thoroughly answered your confront, er comment about Norman churches in
> FF, thank you.

I like the word "thoroughly" you used here to express what you felt was a
positive for you and a negative for me.

> John perfectly answered your confront, er comment about the resigning Pope,
> responsibility and planets, thank you.

And "perfectly" here is an interesting observation. I will have to look at that
post again because I don't remember it. Have YOU ever answered me thoroughly or
perfectly do you think?

> Concerning my NVC comment about contributing to someone's emotion vs causing
> it, I'll refer you to their website since I know how much you enjoy visiting
> such.

You don't need to, you already told me the juiciest part.

  But beware, if you post it here, turq might call you spammish.  Is it my
imagination or is EVERYBODY confusing us for each other?!  First turq, then
Obbadohbba.  Who's next?!  Nabby?!

Yes, interesting. Probably because we are so much alike.

> Concerning my comment to Xeno about malignant diagnosis:  I bet you don't
> understand the Vulcan mind meld either!

If it might indicate there is some sort of brain tumour in evidence in someone
then no, I am not familiar with it and it might scare me half to death anyway.
On the other hand, if it relates to some 60's TV show then I could maybe do
some research on the Vulcan mind meld and report back.

> PS  I LOVE the little spam reference in Subject line.  Nature organizes
> best (-:

Is nature in charge of FFL post titles? Would this qualify as support of nature?