navashok:
> ...then it is an inexcusable sin, that cannot be
> forgiven.

Where is Dr. Pete when we need him? LoL!

"People who are in cults are 'trained'. The 'training'
shows when they 'perform' [for the *truth*], as they
think they do for MMY and the TM org.

I know. I went through the 'training' - and was able
to extract myself from it over a period of *years*.
It's not easy to get out after such indoctrination.

"I was sincere and was duped. The MMY betrayal was
VERY deep for me. He betrayed a generation that looked
to him - and to me - it is an evil that should be
exposed.

It is not much different, psychologically, for the
'Mormons' and other cult orgs." - John Manning