--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...>
wrote:

> Oh no!! The "favorite cafe" revealed! <insert gratuitous joke
regarding writing that stinks...>

> Always an inspiration, Ann!
Oh shit, I didn't think of the "favorite cafe" aspect - too funny.
Sometimes when you're surrounded by the intimate smell of yourself you
can't help but write about yourself as the center of everything; the
essence, the earthy reality of oneself just has to permeate the subject
matter. But without getting too scatological here, I might just add that
many have surmised the act of plopping oneself down with one's bum
poised pertly over a toilet seat was the catalyst for many a great
thought or action issuing forth as a result. Now, the audience will have
to be the judge of that. We could call it "Reminiscences and Remnants
>From the Water Closet".
Perhaps we should suggest an upgrade from his current toilet into
something more like the picture below. Or maybe it already looks like
this. (Please forgive me Barry, I am just having a little childish fun,
I'm not really pooh-poohing you here.)