 From: seventhray27 <steve.sun...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 8:28 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: To card - mUrdhajyothiShi

I think one flaw in your argument, Michael, is that you are choosing to
seperate out a group of individual with whom you have had negative experiences,
or negative perceptions and basing your conclusions based on that group.
I know many long term practicioners who display a completely different set of
behaviors, and who were having experiences, which we think of, as enlightned,
as long as 40 years ago.
So, I come to different conclusions.
You try to give the appearance of being logical, clear, and objective, but in
reality, I think you are falling short in all those areas.  Although you are
generally polite, and I think you do bring up good points.