On 03/18/2013 07:47 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, merudanda <no_reply@...> wrote:
>> BANK CLOSED IN CYPRUS! Government to seize 10 percent of all savings &
>> deposits!
> Let them eat cake.

They might need a magnifying glass to find the cake though.  They are
being sneaky here in the US and about every month the boxes and cakes
get smaller.  But they raise the prices.  They are slowly pushing us
into really hard times just like boiling a frog in water.  Americans
appear not to have good memories (must be the water) so if I point these
changes out to them they often get angry at me.

Bottom line: the bankers blew it and we shouldn't pay their debts. Let
the too big fail for a change and their execs given a new suite in
Leavenworth.