On 03/18/2013 11:55 AM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

> Bhairitu:
>> Max also worked in the stock market industry and was
>> the computer programmer who developed the "Hollywood
>> Stock Exchange."
>>
> It's about time the Holywood moguls started paying
> their fair share of federal taxes. Maybe it's time
> for you and the other Barry to stop supporting them
> and their dumb movies.
>
> 'Sunday Reflection: Repeal the Hollywood tax cuts!'
> http://tinyurl.com/8j3jmzo

I'll let Barry speak for himself but I mainly watch foreign and
independent films and very little big Hollywood blockbusters.  And even
then Hollywood doesn't get much out of me as it is either on Netflix WI
or Redbox $1 or $1.50 rentals.  Haven't been to the theater since last fall.

> Thanks, I  guess - you programmers helped make the
> internet a surveillance state. Go figure.
>
> "This is ubiquitous surveillance: All of us being
> watched, all the time, and that data being stored
> forever. This is what a surveillance state looks
> like, and it's efficient beyond the wildest dreams
> of George Orwell."
>
> The Internet is a surveillance state:
> http://tinyurl.com/aok2ntr

Not me, that's must be some other programmers agenda.  I don't even
check cookies on the sites I run.