Bhairitu:
> Max also worked in the stock market industry and was
> the computer programmer who developed the "Hollywood
> Stock Exchange."

It's about time the Holywood moguls started paying
their fair share of federal taxes. Maybe it's time
for you and the other Barry to stop supporting them
and their dumb movies.

'Sunday Reflection: Repeal the Hollywood tax cuts!'
http://tinyurl.com/8j3jmzo

Thanks, I  guess - you programmers helped make the
internet a surveillance state. Go figure.

"This is ubiquitous surveillance: All of us being
watched, all the time, and that data being stored
forever. This is what a surveillance state looks
like, and it's efficient beyond the wildest dreams
of George Orwell."

The Internet is a surveillance state:
http://tinyurl.com/aok2ntr