--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> I interpreted it as Curtis letting us/FFL know his potential travel plans,
> perhaps indirectly, in that he informed the group through a question to
> Barry, but no matter - he didn't add a specific prompt in the subject line to
> push that agenda.  I enjoy hearing how other people's lives are unfolding
> and having never been to Majorca, I want to hear details, details man,
> details.  Pictures, food descriptions, travel log or blog, or whatever, if
> he decided to go.

That's what Google is made for, isn't it ? Perhaps Curtis has never been abroad
before and simply wanted to make a grandios statement, something in the line of
"I'm an artist" he does here frequently ?

Anyway the unemployment is running very high in certain age-groups in Spain
these days, between 30-50% in some areas. So he should be sure to bring a
guitar and do some singsong, sorry ART, that would bring plenty of smiles to
the local faces for sure :-)