 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 11:08 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM and its Rock Stars to Judy

> Judy, I appreciate your take on this, that they were
> emphasizing how bad the consequences were going to be
> for the boys. Something I hadn't thought of.
>
> BTW, when I said in another post something about the
> whole report not being seen, I was referring to the
> clip which excluded the last part of the exchange
> between Crowley and Harlow, which you provided as
> transcript. Thanks again for that.

Oh, I see. I was confused because you said you thought
CNN had omitted it from the report.

While I'm at it, another point that occurred to me is
that CNN had been covering the whole mess, including the
trial, all along. On Sunday morning, the only thing that
would have been new to CNN viewers was the verdict, so
the breaking-news segment would naturally have focused
on that and its consequences for the perps.