--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@...>
wrote:

> Stevie Wonderful, I know some people think you're bumbling, gullible,
a knight errant, etc. but IMHO you're the best, especially at, and here
I'm blushing a little, you're the best at yadda yadda yadda so let them
eat their hearts out or eat cake or eat whatever.Â

> But dearest do we really have to have pooping birds and wart bestowing
frogs sharing our love nest.  Sorry for being so negative.  It's
just that our love is so pure and I hope we can keep it that way.
Oh and one other little thing:Â  we gotta stop meeting like this (-:

> PSÂ  That ole Laughing One may THINK he's got something special for
me, but with our love, that's all the specialness in life I need and or
want.  Yet I am grateful to him for Songbird and plead with you, can
it be our song?  Here it is again and it always makes me think of
you.  Even if you still bring poopy birds and wart bestowing frogs
into love nest, etc.  My love for you is and always will be
UNCONDITIONAL!
> Hmmm, I think I'll have my agent Wilbur Farnsworpy Tigglewud III
contact Laughing One.  Do you think I should?

I don't know.   But I think you've said everything pefectly, and I don't
think anything can be added to it, and if I feel as good the rest of the
week as I do now, then I'm going to be in good shape.  Hey, my spirits
have just risen.  Is that a week early?

> http://youtu.be/ees3PE7yNOg
>

> ________________________________

Steve's begin to close as the heavy and intoxicatingly sweet fragrance
of lilac, along with the natural lullaby of the clear-flowing river,
gently lulls them to sleep...not to mention the velvety cushion of soft
green moss against which both are languidly reclined. (Happy now,
Steve???)

>  Birds.  I want birds.  Songbirds.  The scene
needs these to be complete. The lullaby of the river is good, but
let's work in some song birds, and maybe a croaking frog.Â
> Â Â
> > When he is once more able to focus, seeker Xeno's eyes fall on the
vast assortment of objects that LJB has so artfully and tastefully
arranged on the downturned tailgate of the pick-up truck. In the shadows
under the wooden camper shell can be seen various beat up cardboard
boxes in a state of disarray with their contents spilling out across the
bed of the truck.

> > "Could I interest you seeker Xeno in various rare and sacred objects
guaranteed to begin the cleansing and purifying process to the extent
that His Worshipfulness will deign to bestow a brief moment of His
coveted attention upon your sorry ass...uh, I mean unrealized small 's'
self?" croons LJB in his best Og Mandino impression.

> > In a somewhat croaky yet quiet whisper so that seekers Share and
Share can't hear, seeker Xeno asks "May I please buy four cups of water
to assuage my rabid thirst?"

> > "Certainly," smiles LJB as
> he walks a mere two feet away and dips an empty quart bottle in the
clear-flowing river and hands it to seeker Xeno. "That will be $10
please."

> > "Now wait just a darn minute, O Laughing One" protests seeker Xeno,
who obviously came out of meditation a little too quickly. "Earlier you
said water was $2 a cup so by my calculation four cups would only be
$8."

> > "Yes, dear seeker Xeno, that is true," croons LJB in his most
soothing voice. "But four cups is equal to a quart of water, and the
price of a quart of water is $10. If you're running low on funds, I
conveniently accept credit or debit cards for a very modest 5% surcharge
over and above my very fair purchase prices."

> > Slightly confused because he came out of meditation a little too
quickly, and his rabid thirst getting the better of him, seeker Xeno
hands over his gold Amex card to which LJB smiles gleefully as soon as
he turns to go ring up the charge.
> "Why don't I just hold on to this until all our purchases are
complete, hmmm?" he asks, to which seeker Xeno, in a daze and staring at
a group of people further down the clear-flowing river dipping out cool
water by the gallon, mutters, "Huh? Whatever."

> > Suddenly, and with utter finality, the veil lifts, and with a
clarity of understanding experienced previously only for the very
briefest of moments, no longer a seeker Xeno proclaims, "O Laughing One,
I am now the one who is laughing because the water is, and has always
been, free."

> > A momentary look of fear and panic clouds LJB's face as he realizes
no longer a seeker Xeno has discovered the truth, but quickly turns to
disappointment as he realizes he has just lost his best customer in
weeks. "What has been sought has been found. You have no need for these
earthly objects nor the attention or presence of my Master Raviji, so go
from here and find your own self-proclaimed
> door lackeys."
> >
> > As Xeno is seen disappearing into the setting sun whistling
"Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah" further down the river, seekers Share and Steve can
be seen stumbling towards the clearing in which sits the beat up
saffron-colored Ford Ranger mini-pickup truck. As the scene slowly fades
to black, seeker Share can be heard excitedly saying, "Oh look Stevie at
all these wonderful things. I must have one of these and, and three of
those and, and...Stevie, would you be a dear and buy us another quart of
water...and what are those things in that box back there..." as LJB's
face turns from sadness and disappointment to absolute and utter joy,
and he croons, "Right this way, seeker Share, right this way. Have I got
something special just for you..."