To:  Laughing One Jelly Bean
Dear Mr. Bean, or may I call you Jelly?  I am writing at the behest of my
client Share F. Long to whose attention has come your illustrious writing.  She
especially liked the points you made to Doc this morning.  Anyway, she has
warned me that if I don't get off my tukas, which unfortunately I do have to
sit on in order to write at my computer ha ha.  Anyway, Missy Share has urged
me to contact you saying that if I don't, some other agent will scoop you up,
well, just like a scooper full of jelly beans!  And many of these agents are
not as attuned to their clients every need and wish as I am.  Just ask my
mother.

So here I am offering to be your agent as you navigate the slippery and
treacherous byways and bylines of Hollywood, not to mention FFL.
Perhaps we could meet for lunch and I promise you I'm not the foodie that Miss
Share F is so we can go anywhere you'd like.  My treat!

One last slightly delicate issue:  I realize that coming from a Border State as
I do, I really can't appreciate the depth of loyalty in a True Southerner such
as yourself.  However I am hoping you won't hold that accident of birth agin me
and find it in your heart to consider my request to be your hard working and
ever proud yet humble agent.
Sincerely wishing you all the best,

Wilbur Farnsworpy Tigglewud III

PS  Once you become my adored client, if you ever give me monogrammed mugs or
ties or pet rocks, please refrain from using the traditional form of
monogramming wherein the initial of the last name is placed in the middle.
Someday when we have become much closer, I will share with you the tragic
events that render me so vulnerable in this area of life.  Sniff sniff...