Beautiful here today also. Went for a drive with my wife, and a stroll. Ended
up in Los Gatos, which is tucked right into the hills, and close by. Slight
chill in the air with clear skies. Ended up at a coffee place where we joked
around, and then came home. A good friend and angel decided to stop by soon
after, which was great because we haven't seen her in forever. My wife and I
refer to her as 'Miss America' - all 'round super woman. The weather continues
to be great, and not hot enough to warm up the mexican beer in the garage on
the cement floor.