- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok <no_reply@> wrote:

"I think that the whole contradiction comes about, because of the definitions,
how you define PC in TM, and then attribute a certain physiological signature
to it. In this way, you already limit how it can be expressed in activity.
Really speaking you should start from the other end, find somebody who lives in
CC / GC /UC, and then measure his brainwaves, and then compare it to the
experiences
that are called 'transcending' in TM."

Great idea! I'd really be curious about the comparisons - Puts the cart back
behind the horse. Experience proves consciousness, not somebody sitting in a
lab doing TM.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sound of stillness"