oh dear Aunt Share - fear not, 'cause my mind ain't addled no more. Not
after this post of yours Aunt Share - it's led to much illumination.

What I hear Aunt is that in-authenticity and psychological rape are a thing
of the past - so 2012. This is wonderful Auntie - certainly you have been
quite authentic with me in the recent past and it's good to know that I
don't have to cringe anymore and will not have to hear any squealing,
shrieking or moaning of yours in response to Xeno's or Curtis's posts.

Surely you have realized they are not as authentic as your dear nephew. You
realize you are just a robotic POV to His Holiness Curtis and a text on a
screen to Guru Xeno. You know the minute you are audacious enough to cross
your limits - you will be humiliated, either His Holiness's - "toxic energy
directed towards strangers on internet" curse or Guru Xeno processing any
posts over 200 words through a text compactor. Your erstwhile icons have
limits of engagement, your nephew none.

This cavorting in the bushes, possibly with Steve or LG sounds totally good
to me - they are nice guys, honest and open at least. And thank you for
that consigning that phrase psychological rape to the dustbin - you don't
know how many times I wondered when you would lob that at me - but I have
been lucky Auntie, because even the 3-4 neurotic birches I have had the
misfortune of trying to be loving, playful and/or vulnerable around Amma
never even remotely came close to you. So this is all good news.

No - a new day has dawned in the long, bitter, embattled history of the
Long Ladislaw feud, I promise Auntie - I will strive for new material from
today on. Thank you, this feels really good.