--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" <emptybill@...> wrote:

> Mental silence is the opposite of relentless internal dialogue.
>
> However, without the use of internalizing conceptuality, we
> would be left to grunt our emotions in a quasi-verbal language.
> Mentation and language co-inhere in human experience, as does
> the silence with underlies it.  Awareness witnesses both while
> Consciousness (Chit or Chitta) in all its varieties maintains all
> these forms of duality - including the super-duality between
>   duality and non-duality
>
> Consider abandoning your Awareness. Who needs it?
> Sound good?

Established in Being, Silent Awareness, Pure Consciousness, Unbounded Awareness
in the field of boundaries (whatever tag fits an abstract concept) one performs
action, thinking, feeling, conceptualizing and going about one's business while
identifying with That. "I am That" (Eternal, Infinite, Silent Awareness) does
not identifying with the restless internal dialogue, so characteristic of the
noisy bullshit stories one tells one's small "s" self. Consider Silent
Awareness witnessing small self grunting and there you have it, a story free of
bullshit. Sound good?