> As it happens I saw him around town just the other day.  He looks fit.

Evidently he doesn't eat the same thing three days in a row; no apparent hives
or skin eruptions or coughing as he strolled by.

  I see his wife every day in the Dome.  She looks happy and healthy.

Also an alternator of her daily diet selections - apparently.

  So I'd say they're doing well.

Yes, so much can be ascertained about a person's life from a casual passing in
the street or dome.

  He was never a bone cracker, more of a non force chiropractor, seemed to
keep up with the latest knowledge.

"Force chiropractor". Does that mean he uses force or just that 'the force' is
at his disposal when treating a patient. Obi-Wan Kenobi at your service.