You didn't hear this from me, but the very *latest* trend in the celeb world
among A-listers like Lohan, Kimmy K, Andy Dick, George C., etc. is, Kraft
Mini-marshmallows.

But they don't *eat* them -- They smoke 'em!! The induced carbon overload on
the tastebuds creates a natural abstinence from food for several hours.

I already bought out the local Safeway. Once the supply runs short, I will
CLEAN UP. "Yes, Mister Celebrity, that's right, two hundred a bag, fresh
minis...and you don't mind me saying so, Mr. Clooney, but'cher lookin' a little
chubby..."