Yes, that is consistent with your negative view of the world. In spite of that,
yes, I truly revel in the householder's life and non-attachment!

I wake up every day in freedom, and go to bed each evening the same way. I am
relatively young, in excellent health, and no longer have to work. I am
surrounded by friends and family full of love, and live in a spectacularly
beautiful part of the world.

No more bananas for you, Barry, yet I do enjoy tweaking that nose of yours,
when it grows too long.

May you too, one day, live a life of non-attachment, and unfettered happiness!