> Jeez, what a saint you've been Judy. You mean to tell me
> that you and your sister never got into any hair pulling
> fights?!

Oh, I thought you were talking about adults. Silly me.

> Anyway, I simply meant that if A is being hurt by B, then
> it's A's responsibility to remove himself or herself from
> B's presence.

So that's what you meant by "Don't allow [the wrongdoer]
to continue wrong doing"? I see.

> Otherwise it's society's responsibility to
> put wrong doers in circumstances where they can't harm
> those weaker than them.

So you *aren't* talking about FFL, just as I thought.
This was all an idea you had, completely unrelated to
anything going on here, that you thought we would find
of interest.

Right.