> My mistake and understandable given what paligap had written
> to you in post # 347852: Feser seems to in the forefront of
> a bit of an Aristotelian renaissance that we are seeing at the
> moment. I'm sure Robin's a fan. But as a Catholic conservative,
> I rather think you will dislike some of his political/social
> ideas.
>
> Back to my original question: did you and your sister ever
> engage in physical fighting?

I've already said more than enough for you to be able to
figure that out. And after you called me a "dirty fighter"
on the basis of your own ignorant mistake but haven't had
the decency to apologize, I'm not inclined to continue
catering to your juvenile games. You aren't savvy enough,
nor do you have the integrity, to play them successfully
with adults anyway (as you should have realized long since).