> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Back to my original question: did you and your sister
> > > ever engage in physical fighting?
> >
> > If Judy says " yes" what does this indicate? If she says "no"
> > what will you surmise? If you keep asking this question like
> > some obstinate child what does this mean in terms of your
> > character?
>
> You need to read the discussion from the beginning (see
> below, it's all there) to find out what's going on here.
> She's pulling a Barry, apparently thinking that must be a
> really smart move.

What Judy means by "pulling a Barry" is "asking
me a direct Yes/No question that I don't want to
answer." Judy doesn't do well with those, and can
only dissemble and equivocate and try to use words,
words, words to *avoid* answering such questions.

Let's demonstrate: Judy, have you ever commented
negatively on this forum about a film you have never
seen, and about its director?