--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> I wonder if anyone even reads those rebuttals.  But I suppose
> they are gratifying to you.

Right, the point is to get the truth on the record.

I mean, for example, I certainly wouldn't expect you
to retract and apologize for accusing DrD of bringing
up Barry's brother's suicide when, as I pointed out in
one of those posts, it was actually Barry himself who
had done so.

But that error--blaming DrD for Barry's own behavior--
can't be allowed to stand unrefuted.

That's just the way it is in this world. Some people
care about the truth, and some don't. The former can't
force the latter to care, so they do the best they can
to ensure the truth is not obscured by those who don't
care about it.