sure Judy.  Carry on with your truth campaign.  as Curtis aptly pointed
out: for someone to constantly declare how "dedicated to truth" they
are, is not unlike the magician telling everyone repeatedly how "this is
a plain, ordinary deck" with which I am going to perform this trick.

but this is how you choose to spend your life force, so I hope is
gratifying for you.