--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> On 7/5/13 10:14 AM, Xenophaneros Anartaxius wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> > <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>, "emilymae.reyn"
> > <emilymae.reyn@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Well, then, what you are saying is that there is a serious
> > disconnect between what Share was "feeling" and the reality, given the
> > complete lack of evidence for her accusation and all it's attendant
> > implications. "Feelings aren't facts" and all that. Again,
> > responsibility for oneself comes to mind. You give Robin a lot of
> > power, Xeno. Did he hurt your feelings?
> >
> > He did not hurt my feelings. If someone has a feeling though, that is
> > usually a spontaneous response. Why should evidence be required to
> > express what one feels? One does not need to take responsibility for
> > oneself. One needs to take responsibility for the response to what one
> > does. Telling someone to take responsibility for themselves is an
> > attempt to make someone feel guilty. It is an attempt to demean and
> > take control. It is a useful technique, but it does not give a person
> > the incentive to move into a space where they think of improving
> > themselves on their own.
> >

> More idiotic bullshit Xeno - remember your sociopathic traits, you can't
> feel empathy - so how would you know Share's feelings? Remember Share
> has confessed to being easily triggered and suffering from attachment
> disorder. She's very emotionally, psychologically stunted.

So Share is psychologically stunted? Have you no compassion for your fellow
human being then?

A sociopathic trait does not necessarily represent a full blown sociopath or
psychopath. I know no one's feelings other than my own. I have to infer others'
feelings. I do not have access to other minds except by inference by what the
bodies that I assume have those minds say and do. How did you assume that I was
making an attempt at empathy? If I have none, as you suggest, even bringing up
the subject is a red herring, a diversionary, inconsequential argument. And if
I have, why attempt to show I do not, if you feel empathy is a desirable trait?